2019 SEAoT State Conference
The Annual State Conference offers exhibitors excellent opportunities to reach a highly targeted group of professional Structural Engineers, in a relaxed and convivial setting. Various networking opportunities are offered at the conference for exhibitors to meet with and speak to attendees such as a golf outing, social reception, and more!
The 2019 Conference will be held at the Wyndham Riverwalk Hotel in San Antonio – specially selected to accommodate exhibitors in a more spacious environment, providing better traffic flow and better interaction between vendors and delegates. Ample time is built into the Conference schedule to allow delegates to spend more time with exhibitors. We encourage Exhibitors to use gamification such as hosting raffles, providing door prizes and other rewards for more interaction with attendees!
Book early to lock in your exhibit space before booths sell out!
Exhibit Space Details
Exhibit space will be in the Texas Ballroom on the second floor of the Wyndham Riverwalk Hotel. Breakfast and refreshment breaks will take place in the Exhibit Hall during the conference. Exhibitor booth sizes are approximately 10-foot by 8-foot deep.
Exhibitor Booths Include:
- Each 8′ x 10′ booth will be set with 8′ high blue and gray back drape, 3′ high black side dividers, one 6′ x 30″ white skirted table, two Limerick chairs, one wastebasket, and a 7″ x 44″ identification sign.
- Exhibit area is carpeted.
- *Electricity is NOT included unless otherwise specified on registration form.
- Two conference passes per booth – exhibitors are welcome to attend any of the technical sessions as well as the luncheon on Friday.
- Company description, website link and logo on the SEAoT website from the time of your commitment through the end of the Conference.
- Recognition in conference printed and digital materials, including signage at the conference.
- Electricity and Conference WiFi will be available. Please indicate on your registration if you require electricity.
- A list of attendees and their contact information in digital format will be sent to exhibitors before the conference.
Set Up & Teardown
- The exhibit hall is on the second floor.
- Access to the loading dock area is adjacent to the service elevator on East Martin Street near the corner of Soledad Street (One Way).
Service Elevator Dimensions – 3.5ft wide (42”) x 5ft deep (60”)
Freight Elevator – 4ft (102”) wide x 8.5ft (48”) deep
- Exhibitor set up begins at 8:00 AM until 2:00 PM on Thursday, September 5, 2019.
- Conference Registration and Check-In will open at 11:00 AM on Thursday, September 5, 2019.
- The Exhibit Hall will officially open at 2:30PM Thursday, September 5. Booths must be set up by 2:00 PM
- Exhibitor tear down is 4:25 PM to 5:25 PM after the last scheduled break.
- Please remove all materials, supplies, and trash from exhibit areas.
Show Management and Material Handling Services are through Freeman. Please download FREEMAN EXHIBITOR KIT for detailed information.
- DO NOT SHIP ITEMS DIRECTLY TO THE HOTEL. Use designated drayage vendor to avoid damages, loss, or refusal of your materials.
- Please make your own arrangements if your material needs to be shipped out after the conference.
- Freeman will accept crated, boxed or skidded materials beginning Tuesday, August 06, 2019, at the above address. Material arriving after August 30, 2019 will be received at the warehouse with an additional after deadline charge. Please note that the Freeman Warehouse does not accept uncrated freight (loose, pad-wrapped material and/or unskidded machinery), COD shipments, hazardous materials, freight requiring refrigerated or frozen storage, a single piece of freight weighing more than 5,000 pounds or a single piece of freight beyond the dimensions of 108″ H x 93″ W. Warehouse materials are accepted at the warehouse Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00 AM – 3:30 PM. Certified weight tickets must accompany all shipments. If required, provide your carrier with this phone number: (210) 554-2021. Please call Freeman for show site shipping information.
- Freeman will receive shipments at the exhibit facility beginning Thursday, September 05, 2019. Shipments arriving before this date may be refused by the facility. Any charges incurred for early freight accepted by the facility are the responsibility of the Exhibitor. Certified weight tickets must accompany all shipments. If required, provide your carrier with this phone number: (210) 554-2021.
- Please note: All materials received by Freeman are subject to Material Handling Charges and are the responsibility of the Exhibitor. This also applies to items not ordered through the Official Show Vendors. Refer to the material handling form for charges for the service. Please be aware that disposal of exhibit properties is not included as part of your material handling charges. Please contact Freeman for your quoted rates and rules applicable to disposal of your exhibit properties.
Current Exhibitors (Note that booth spaces shown below may not reflect the actual booths assigned).
The 2019 State Conference will be held at:
Wyndham San Antonio Riverwalk
111 E. Pecan Street, San Antonio, TX 78205
You can call Central Reservation Number at 1-866-764-8536 and ask for the Structural Engineers Association of Texas.
Top Golf Exclusive Sponsor
Cocktail Cruise Exclusive Sponsor
Refreshment Breaks Sponsors
Companions’ Program Sponsor
Become an Exhibitor today!
The Annual Structural Engineers Association of Texas Conference continues to be one of the leading events in the state for practicing and professional engineers. This premier technical conference is a must attend event for SEAoT members, as well as other professional Structural Engineers practicing in Texas.