SEAoT Members in good standing may post resumes to this website (free of charge) for ninety days. Click here to post a resume. Note that all resumes will be formatted and approved for content before being made visible on the website. Non members wishing to post resumes must first join the Association.
Companies may post job openings on this website for a sixty day period at a cost of $250.00. Please submit job opening details in text format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Job Listings
Position: Structural Engineer/Project Manager
Since 1998, Steinman Luevano Structures has provided structural engineering services in central Texas and beyond. We’ve operated with a dedication to client satisfaction by offering effective creative solutions, efficient design, and proactive project management. Our projects have included new builds and restorations of fire, police and EMS stations; churches: schools; libraries; assisted living facilities; hospitals and medical clinics; banking locations; warehouse facilities; and high-end residences. Much of our business comes through our long-standing working relationships with a number of highly-respected area architectural and construction firms.
We have an immediate opening for a full-time Structural Engineer/Project Manager with experience in building design, including for commercial, retail, residential, and multifamily. We offer competitive compensation and a full set of benefits that include medical, dental, vision, and life coverage, SIMPLE IRA, flexible work hours, and paid time off. We enjoy a relaxed, collaborative work environment meeting the interesting challenges of providing solutions for our clients.
- Manage multiple building design projects simultaneously; establish and track budgets and timelines; coordinate with other groups (clients/owners, other engineering specialties, subcontractors, etc.) to achieve on-time and on-budget delivery
- Generate and submit project proposals and manage all other documents associated with the project
- Train and mentor support staff to build an effective team
- Contribute to any building design task, as needed
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with current and potential clients
- Communicate project status, timeline, and budget to interested parties, as needed
- BS in Civil, Structural, or Architectural Engineering or similar, with PE licensure in Texas and at least 5 years of project management experience
- Experience with AutoCAD is essential, experience with Revit, RAM, and Tekla Structural Designer is desired.
- Experience in building design (commercial, retail, residential, and multifamily) is essential
- Willingness to take initiative and ownership and a demonstrated history of successful project management through approaches that are organized and attentive to detail
- Leadership and mentoring skills to develop a high-performing team
Interested applicants who meet the requirements should respond with a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
5901 OLD FREDERICKSBURG RD, B101 AUSTIN, TX 78749 T 512-891-6766 F 512-891-6966 WWW.SLSTRUCTURES.COM
SEAoT membership is offered to corporations and individuals who are interested in the practice of structural engineering and its peripheral issues. SEAoT membership runs from January – December.
However, depending when you join, your membership for the first year will be prorated so that you only pay for the remainder of the year. (Those joining between October 1 and December 31, pay full membership which covers them up to the end of December of the year following the year in which they join.) There are a number of membership options.
Ask a question or contact us about conference registration.