Rimkus Consulting Group is a world leader in forensic engineering and consulting with more than 50 offices across the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom. For the past 35 years, Rimkus Consulting Group has been dedicated to the timely resolution of accidents, claims, and legal disputes. We offer our full-time employees a competitive benefits package—including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, employer-matching 401(k), a flexible work schedule, and opportunities for incentives and advancement. In return, we ask that you bring energy, commitment, focus and, above all, a sense of enjoyment to your work.
Are you an experienced Structural Engineer looking for a new way to utilize your knowledge and experience? Are you looking for a job where every project offers new and different challenges? Would you like a flexible work schedule where your time is split between office work and being in the field? If so, we would like to speak with you about a fulfilling career in the exciting world of forensic engineering if you meet the following minimum requirements:
- B.S. Civil or Structural Engineering degree or higher.
- P.E. required. Texas P.E. preferred, however will consider other candidates with a clear pathway to obtaining Texas P.E.
- 5+ years of experience as a civil/structural engineer.
- Project management and field investigation experience required.
- Must have high level of analytical skills and be a proficient technical writer and communicator.
- Work requires continual attention to detail with the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Must be able to interact and communicate with clients at all levels (e.g. internal and external).
- Must have knowledge of a variety of computer software applications including but not limited to, Microsoft Office applications and computer assisted engineering and design software.
- Must maintain a driver’s license and a reliable form of transportation.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time to areas located in proximity to your base location and overnight travel to support other regions as needed.
We are seeking Structural Engineers across the state to join our team of forensic experts whose principle duties will consist of cause and origin investigations relating to defects and failures of residential and commercial structures. You will conduct on-site, hands-on failure analysis and prepare detailed written reports of findings that illustrate the conclusions and opinions of the investigations.
Investigations include scene photography, collecting physical evidence and maintaining chain of custody, conducting investigations to document onsite condition and overseeing field-testing.
Learn about Rimkus at www.rimkus.com.
If you are ready to take your career to the next level, please send your resume to email@example.com for consideration.
Regional Manager, National Business Development – Houston, Texas/ Gulf Coast Region
For over a century, the Euclid Chemical Company has served the global building market as a worldwide quality supplier of specialty products and technical support services for the concrete and masonry construction industry.
Today, The Euclid Chemical Company is a business group comprised of core units in the USA (HQ), Canada, Mexico, Colombia, Chile and Brazil as well as numerous joint venture and licensee relationships with partners throughout Latin America, Asia Pacific and Middle East. Operating within the RPM Performance Coatings Group, The Euclid Chemical Company is wholly owned by RPM International, Inc., a $4.8 billion, publicly-traded corporation located in Medina, Ohio.
- Bachelors’ degree in engineering (P.E. Civil / Structural preferred)
- Minimum 3+ years of experience calling on architectural / engineering firms
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office including advanced PowerPoint and Excel
- The company offers great benefits including but not limited to:
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Life Insurance
- Disability benefits
- 401k and Pension
- Vacation and Holiday time
- Tuition Reimbursement
Responsibilities We are currently seeking an ambitious candidate for the Texas / Gulf Coast Region of our Business Development Group. As a regional manager of the National Business Development Group, you will promote and sell the Euclid Chemical Company to owners and design professionals in your assigned geographic area. Your key clients are owners, architects, engineers, ready mix concrete producers and design/build contractors. You will concentrate on core activities including concrete technology seminars, specification development, product / project initiatives and national accounts.
If you possess 3+ years of experience calling on architectural/engineering firms and have excellent interpersonal skills, please consider joining the Euclid Chemical Company, a subsidiary of RPM Incorporated.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
SEAoT membership is offered to corporations and individuals who are interested in the practice of structural engineering and its peripheral issues. SEAoT membership runs from January – December.
However, depending when you join, your membership for the first year will be prorated so that you only pay for the remainder of the year. (Those joining between October 1 and December 31, pay full membership which covers them up to the end of December of the year following the year in which they join.) There are a number of membership options.
Ask a question or contact us about conference registration.